Account Manager France
LOOPPER IS HIRING
Junior Account Manager France | On-site Amsterdam | 6 months renewable
At Loopper.com we are a dynamic start-up but established within the walls of our sister company (IEPC Premium and Concept) which is active since 2002.
This allows us to have all the perks of a start-up while having the maturity and experience of a more established company.
With projects for large accounts such as Borussia Dortmund, BMW or Nivea just to mention a few. The company soon expanded and started developing in various European markets. Today we sell to different countries in Europe (UK, BE, NL, FR, ESP,IT, GE, AUT).
We are currently working with 30 team members and expect to grow larger this year as the company is deep into its scale-up process. Loopper is an international company, with 9 different nationalities all working at the same office in Amsterdam. Very fast pace working style. The "work hard play hard" philosophy perfectly applies to us as we are numbers-driven but also fun driven. We very often organise company activities and like to know that everyone comes to work with a smile and enjoys his/her teammate's company, inside or outside the office wall.
Your main tasks :
Who we’re looking for :
- Negotiate prices, set margins and fit products to the needs of the client;
- Project and relations management- maintain good relations with clients and acquire new clients;
- Goal-oriented- be aware of your own set targets and reach these targets;
- Team player- be responsible for the company’s sales targets with your colleagues. Realise success together;
- Extremely motivated and business-driven
What we offer:
- Available from January 2023
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Knowledge at the academic level;
- Fluent in English and French;
- Commercial work experience is an advantage;
- Attractive Base Salary (Depending on Experience)
- Uncapped commission
- Loopper Lucky Wheel of gifts for extra perks and sales challenges;
- Your own room for initiatives and ideas;
- Interesting evolution perspectives | Be part of a scale-up company which aims to reach the top;
- Daily challenges;
- Living in Amsterdam, need to say more?
- Friday drinks at the office and team building!
Do you want to become part of our growing organisation? Then react quickly and we will invite you for an interview. Send your resume and quick presentation paragraph to firstname.lastname@example.org